Walker Watch: Recent National Stories on Gov. Walker
Ever since Gov. Walker's trip to London the week of Feb. 9 - and an Iowa poll showing him leading the Republican presidential pack, there's been a flurry of national articles spotlighting the governor.
Here's a rundown of some Walker pieces, just during the past week:
- Bloomberg Politics - Wisconsin to Skip Debt Payments to Make Up for Walker’s Tax Cuts
- Politico - Scott Walker's immigration problem
- Washington Post - Scott Walker cut $541 million in taxes last year. Now his state will miss a $108 million debt payment.
- Politico (Op-Ed) - The Education of Scott Walker
- Bloomberg Politics - Scott Walker Is King of Kochworld
- FiveThirtyEight - Scott Walker Is One Of The Few Governors Still Cutting Higher-Ed Spending
- Washington Post - Scott Walker and the War on College
- New York Times - 2016 Ambitions Seen in Walker’s Push for University Cuts in Wisconsin
- Politico - New York Times corrects Scott Walker column
- Salon - Scott Walker’s lack of a college degree: A non-issue that Democrats should avoid
- New York Daily News (Op-Ed) - The devolution of Scott Walker
- New York Times (Op-Ed) - Save the Wisconsin Idea
- Washington Post (Op-Ed) - Scott Walker’s inartful dodge in London
- Reuters - As Scott Walker mulls White House bid, a spotlight on his jobs agency
- USA Today (Op-Ed) - Scott Walker's national education effect
- Wall Street Journal - Is Wall Street Warming to Scott Walker?