Thursday on Lake Effect: New Orleans Dining After Katrina, Inaugural Ride Across Wisconsin, Klassik
Thursday on Lake Effect:
Today on the show, a transplant from Wisconsin to New Orleans considers the changes in character to her adopted city, ten years after Hurricane Katrina. Later, why 450 people will hop on bikes in Dubuque on Saturday and ride all the way to Kenosha. We’ll learn about the vast influences on the Milwaukee hip-hop musician named Klassik. Our astronomy contributor talks about the digital revolution, and whether it will make human astronomers obsolete. And we remember Wisconsin photographer Julie Lindemann.
- Sara Roahen, food writer/Wisconsin native and New Orleans resident
- Dave Schabowske, Wisconsin Bike Federation
- Kevin Mueller, freelancer/Milwaukee Magazine
- Jean Creighton, astronomy contributor
- Graeme Reid, Museum of Wisconsin Art