Wednesday on Lake Effect: impact of childhood trauma, commercial fishing on Lake Michigan, bike-friendly neighborhoods
Today on Lake Effect, we learn about Marlin Dixon and what his life can teach us about the impact of childhood trauma. Then, look at how the commercial fishing industry is doing on Lake Michigan. Plus, chat with the Wisconsin Bike Federation about their push for more bike and pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods.
- James Causey, projects reporter and columnist for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel; Angela Peterson is photojournalist, photo editor and videographer for the Journal Sentinel
- Ken Koyen, commercial fisherman and owner of KK Fiske
- Titus Seilheimer, fisheries specialist for the Wisconsin Sea Grant; Charlie Henriksen, commercial fisherman who chairs the Lake Michigan Commercial Fishing Board; Lee Haasch, owns a charter fishing business
- Kirsten Finn, executive director of the Wisconsin Bike Fed; Jake Newborn, assistant director of the Wisconsin Bike Fed
- Sally Merrell, volunteer docent at Forest Homes Cemetery