Tuesday on Lake Effect: April Election, COVID-19 Online Survey, Milwaukee Day, Eye Health
Tuesday on Lake Effect:
We look at the results of the April election. Then, at a time where coronavirus tests are still widely unavailable, we learn how an online symptom tracker survey can help slow the spread. We learn about Milwaukee Day’s virtual festivities. And, while sheltering at home and depending a lot on screens, a local optometrist explains how you can keep your eyes healthy.
- Maayan Silver, WUWM reporter
- Amy Kalkbrenner, epidemiologist at UW-Milwaukee’s Zilber School of Public Health
- Andy Silverman, co-founder of Milwaukee Day
- Mike Waclawski, optometrist at Grange Vision
- Meagan Schultz, writer and essayist