Top 8 Bubbler Talk stories of 2022
What’s got you scratching your head about Milwaukee and the region? Bubbler Talk is a series that puts your curiosity front and center.
How it works: You ask, we investigate, and together we unveil the answers. Here are the top eight stories of 2022.
- Art? Landing site for aliens? The story behind the giant metal circle at Milwaukee's Cupertino Park
- Ravine Road wove motorists through Milwaukee's Lake Park for over a century. When will it reopen?
- The story behind Fox Point's name and historical street signs
- Circulating the county: Who's behind the magic of Milwaukee's interlibrary loans?
- Milwaukee's contribution to auto manufacturing includes a century-old factory in Bay View
- Havenwoods State Forest in Milwaukee is the result of 'healing' after a military past
- ZIP files changed the way we use computers and they started in Wisconsin
- A look at Milwaukee's early Black settlers