Thursday on Lake Effect:
How local faith leaders are encouraging social, not spiritual distancing. Then, our astronomy contributor walks us through an at-home experiment we can do to track the sun’s movements. We learn how gardening can inspire creativity and expend some energy for kids stuck at home. Plus, an essay about mindfulness.
- Pardeep Kaleka, Interfaith Conference of Greater Milwaukee; Ahmed Quereshi, Islamic Society of Milwaukee; Rabbi Hannah Wallick, Milwaukee Jewish Federation; Bishop Steven Andrew Miller, Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee
- Jean Creighton, astronomy contributor
- Melinda Myers, gardening contributor
- Barbara Miner, writer and essayist
- Juliana Hatfield, musician