Monday on Lake Effect: RNC, Easy Recipes, 'Ghostbusters' Remake, Project Mahjongg
Monday on Lake Effect:
We bring you an inside view of this week’s Republican National Convention, from a local delegate. Then, a Milwaukee cookbook author makes the case that dinner – or lunch, or breakfast – doesn’t need a long ingredient list to make for a delicious meal. Our film contributor shares his thoughts on what some see as sacrilege and others found pretty amusing: the remake of Ghostbusters. Plus, Milwaukee’s George Washington statue gets a facelift, and an exhibit at the Jewish Museum Milwaukee celebrates the game of Mah Jongg.
- Bob Spindell, RNC delegate
- Philia Kelnhofer, author, Fast & Easy Five Ingredient Recipes: A Cookbook for Busy People
- Duane Dudek, film contributor
- Susan Bence, WUWM environmental reporter
- Ellie Gettinger, Jody Herbert, and Julie Lookatch, “Project Mah Jongg”