Tuesday on Lake Effect: Aurora Profits, Treatment of Female Victims of Violence, Precious Lives
Tuesday on Lake Effect:
On today’s show - what’s behind a big surge in profits at Wisconsin’s Aurora Health Care? Plus, how a Milwaukee center works to be a national leader in helping domestic violence victims. A new novel by Wisconsin writer Kathie Giorgio examines the issue of rape culture and how women victims are treated. An preview of an in studio performance from singer-songwriter Lindy Vopnfjord, and we revisit the tragic story of Laylah Peterson on our Precious Lives series on gun violence.
- Rich Kirchen, Milwaukee Business Journal
- Carmen Pitre & Casey Gwinn, Sojourner Family Peace Center
- Kathie Giorgio, author
- Lindy Vopnfjord, singer/songwriter
- Precious Lives
- What’s Behind the Big Surge in Aurora Health Care's Profits?
- #013 Precious Lives: Provide Love Now to Avoid Lockup Later
- Wisconsin Author Depicts the Struggles Rape Victims Face Honestly
- Exclusive Preview: Lindy Vopnfjord's Studio Session
- #018 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?