Friday on Lake Effect: "Aged to Perfection," the Brew Crew Struggle, the Founding of Irish Fest
Friday on Lake Effect:
Today on the program, we’ll gain some insights on last night’s GOP presidential debate. Plus, a UWM program gives students insights into what’s on the minds of older Americans. What Milwaukee should expect from the Brewers in the next couple of seasons, and the history behind the founding of Irish Fest.
- Mordecai Lee, UW-Milwaukee urban planning professor and former state assemblyman; Latoya Dennis, WUWM News
- Art Cyr, foreign policy contributor
- Rachelle Alioto, Center of Aging and Translational Research at UWM; Jean Tyler, resident and on the Board of Directors at St. John’s on the Lake
- Howie Magner, sports contributor
- Ed Ward & John Maher, founding fathers of Irish Fest
- Political Analyst Says Walker Handled First GOP Debate "Well Enough"
- Essay: James Webb Candidacy Good for the Political Process
- New UWM Course Takes Students Out of the Classroom and into a Retirement Community
- Brewers Go Into "Sell Mode" for 2015 MLB Trades
- The Founding of Milwaukee's Irish Fest