Friday on Lake Effect: Arts & Culture Funding Climate, Lake Michigan & Milwaukee, Irish Music
Friday on Lake Effect:
Could tough times be looming for Milwaukee arts groups that rely on private sector donors? A new report looks at private philanthropy for arts and culture. Later, an effort to strengthen the relationship between Lake Michigan and the people of Milwaukee. Milwaukee native Cynthia Swanson talks about her debut novel, The Bookseller. And a preview of a couple of songs that’ll be featured on stage at Irish Fest this weekend.
- Anne Chapman, Public Policy Forum
- Linda Reid, Southeastern Wisconsin Watersheds Trust
- Joanne Nelson, essayist
- Cynthia Swanson, author, The Bookseller
- Socks in the Frying Pan; Dallahan (bands)
- Could Tough Times Be Looming for Milwaukee Arts Groups that Rely on Private Donations?
- Inaugural Lake Michigan Day in Milwaukee – Connecting More People
- Essay: Hangers
- "The Bookseller" Examines the Double-Life We All Crave
- Socks in the Frying Pan: Not Just a Flash in the Pan
- Scottish Band Dallahan Returns to Irish Fest