Friday on Lake Effect: How Humans Are Underrated, Free Little Library, Irish Dance in Milwaukee
Friday on Lake Effect:
Today on the show, in a world increasingly given over to computers, what will we always need humans to do? How Little Free Libraries that began in Wisconsin have caught on around the world six years later. And in two decades since “Riverdance” grabbed worldwide audiences by surprise, the Irish dance community considers what’s next.
- Geoff Colvin, author & Fortune senior editor at large
- Margret Aldrich, author of The Little Free Library Book
- Paula Goulding, Shane McAvinchey, & Joan Rudnitzki; American Company of Irish Dance
- What's Left for Humans in an Increasingly Computerized World?
- Take a Book, Return a Book: The Growth of the Little Free Library
- New Milwaukee Dance Company Hopes to Be "What's Next" for Competitive Irish Dancers