Lake Effect Weekend: Regenerative Roots, Remembering Julie Lindemann, Ex Fabula
This weekend on Lake Effect:
Ten years after Katrina, a Wisconsin native looks at how the character of New Orleans has changed in one key way – dining. How one man nourished his interest in permaculture, even through 30 years working at a paint factory. We remember the late Wisconsin photographer Julie Lindemann, and we’ll have the latest from our story telling series Ex Fabula.
- Sara Roahen, food writer & author
- Bryce Ruddock, Anne Drehfal, & Dennis Fiser of Regenerative Roots; Susan Bence, WUWM environmental reporter
- Julie Lindemann & John Shimon, artists
- Olivia Hahn & Karla Dietmeyer, OK Factor
- Leah DeLaney, Ex Fabula co-founder