Wednesday on Lake Effect: Wisconsin Primary, Baseball and 'Kaleidoscope Eyes'
Wednesday on Lake Effect:
We discuss the highlights of the GOP town hall held in downtown Milwaukee. Then, we look at how both Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton fared at their locals events as we count down to the Wisconsin primary next Tuesday. Later, a Southside little league team prepares to travel to Puerto Rico this summer, but baseball is only part of the story. Essayist C.J. Hribal contemplates the importance of baseball in his family’s life. And the Milwaukee Ballet’s choreographer in residence, Timothy O’Donnell, tells us his creative philosophy and talks about the company's new production, Kaleidoscope Eyes.
- Ann-Elise Henzl and LaToya Dennis, WUWM reporters
- Gene Mazanet, Journey House; Reg Harris, North Star Providers; Felix Mantilla, former MLB player
- C.J. Hribal, writer
- Timothy O’Donnell, choreographer
- As Presidential Hopefuls Crisscross Wisconsin, Bernie Sanders Rallies Supporters in West Allis
- Milwaukeeans Take to the Streets in Opposition of GOP Candidates
- Felix Mantilla's Milwaukee Little League Team to Travel to Puerto Rico
- Essay: The One Constant
- Milwaukee Ballet's 'The Six Sin' Explores Body Image and Envy