Monday on Lake Effect: Great Lakes Water Use, On That Note, and Architect Tom Kubala
Monday on Lake Effect:
Today on the show, a water policy expert analyzes the Waukesha Great Lakes water application process. Later, an English writer adapts a point from HG Wells to describe why it’s so important to make creativity a bigger part of education. Then, Lake Effect’s two monthly music segments, On That Note and the Monthly Beatdown. And artist and architect Tom Kubala explains why designing a building is like starting with a blank canvas.
- Peter Annin, Center for Freshwater Innovation at Northland College; Susan Bence, WUWM environmental reporter
- Sir Ken Robinson, author; Rachel Morello, WUWM education reporter
- Robert Cohen, On That Note
- Tom Kubala, Kubala Washatko Architects
- John Sieger, Monthly Beatdown