Friday on Lake Effect: Before the Gunshots, Driving Uber, Nineteen Thirteen, and Milwaukee's Flag
Friday on Lake Effect:
A former inmate tries to counsel other ex-cons to be persistent in their job search. Later, copy editor Tom Tolan talks about his job moonlighting as an Uber driver in Milwaukee. Plus, a preview of the new album by Milwaukee’ Nineteen Thirteen, an update on a new city flag, and the latest edition of Bubbler Talk.
- Precious Lives: Before the Gunshots, series
- Tom Tolan, Milwaukee Magazine
- Victor DeLorenzo and Janet Schiff, Nineteen Thirteen
- Steve Kodis and Xavier Ruffin, The People’s Flag of Milwaukee
- Bubbler Talk, series
- Torre Johnson: 'Used to Be Example of What Not to Become, Now I'm What You Can Be'
- Driving Uber in Milwaukee: A Firsthand Look at the Culture of Rideshare Apps
- Nineteen Thirteen's Cello and Drums Sync Together in 'Music for Time Travel'
- Finding Unity in the Milwaukee Flag Redesign
- The Story Behind Milwaukee's Round Buildings