Friday on Lake Effect: 'The Millennial Mind,' 'The Audacity of Goats,' and Bubbler Talk
Friday on Lake Effect:
Milwaukee Business Journal reporter Oliva Barrow describes her new column, The Millennial Mind, and explains why it isn’t just for millennials. Then, how spending four years at Marquette University put one graduating senior on his life’s path. Milwaukee writer JR. Riordan joins us to talk about her newest book, The Audacity of Goats; we’ll hear about the Mastersingers of Milwaukee’s Sunday concert, and we’ll have the latest, and especially tasty, edition of Bubbler Talk.
- Olivia Barrow, Milwaukee Business Journal reporter
- Wyatt Massey, Marquette senior commencement speaker
- J.F. Riordan, author
- Eduardo Garcia-Novelli, Mastersingers of Milwaukee music director
- Bubbler Talk, series
- Writing About Life in Milwaukee From A Millennial Perspective
- Marquette Senior Speaker: Remember Supporters & Pay it Forward
- Milwaukee Author Travels 'North of the Tension Line' into Small Town Life
- Mastersingers of Milwaukee End Season With Love
- From Cheese Curds to Custard, Which Signature Food Originated in Milwaukee?