Wednesday on Lake Effect: Sing Me a Story, Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants, On That Note
Wednesday on Lake Effect:
We explore how conservationists along the Great Lakes corridor are trying protect the Great Lakes watershed, even as development happens along the shores. Then we discover what is leading 30 Summerfest bands to stop into an unassuming RV on the festival grounds. Two Milwaukeeans share their love for Thoreau on a national stage, plus we take a look at Milwaukee's best new restaurants. And we'll talk with On That Note contributor Robert Cohen about the challenges of playing Bach, who didn’t offer suggestions for how to play his music.
- Angelica Morrison, Great Lakes Today
- Austin Atteberry, Sing Me a Story director
- Dr. James Mathew & Dr Robert Pavlik, The Life and Legacy of Henry David Thoreau; Susan Bence, WUWM Environmental Reporter
- Ann Christenson, Milwaukee Magazine dining critic
- Robert Cohen, On That Note contributor