Wednesday on Lake Effect: Art of Foreign Policy, 'Milwaukee in the 1930s', Mike Mangione
Wednesday on Lake Effect:
Foreign policy contributor, Art Cyr, looks at how the US relationship with Russia is shaping the Presidential race. Then, Milwaukee Magazine profiles a Republican state senator on the rise. Later, Milwaukee in the 1930s gives a glimpse of the city, unseen (and unpublished) for more than eight decades. And, musician Mike Mangione has added a new title to his lengthy resume: Podcast Host. He talks about his podcast Time and the Mystery, and what inspired his shift to the other side of the microphone.
- Art Cyr, foreign policy contributor
- Matt Hrodey, senior editor, Milwaukee Magazine
- John Buenker, editor, Milwaukee in the 1930s: A Federal Writer’s Project City Guide
- Mike Mangione, musician and host of the podcast, Time and the Mystery'
- The Art of Foreign Policy: Russian Election Interference, Syria Intervention, Colombia Peace Treaty
- Milwaukee Magazine Profiles the 'Flinty Toughness' of State Senator Leah Vukmir
- 'Milwaukee in the 1930s' Gives a Firsthand View of the City's Past
- From Musician to Host: Mike Mangione's New 'Time and the Mystery' Podcast