Thursday on Lake Effect: College Hunger, Cranberries, Wisconsin Cheese, Top Note Tonics
Thursday on Lake Effect:
As many of us prepare to gather around a Thanksgiving table, we consider the surprisingly common incidence of hunger on college campuses. Then, we learn about a little-known part of Wisconsin's cranberry heritage. Later, food writer Jeanette Hurt brings in some Wisconsin cheese and has some key serving suggestions. And the founders of a Milwaukee-based artisanal tonic company discuss their approach to mixers and the changing world of beverages.
- Ashley Hall, coach, College Possible
- Kyle Cherek, Lake Effect food contributor
- Jeanette Hurt, food writer
- Mary Pellettieri and Noah Swanson, founders, Top Note Tonics
- John Sieger, singer-songwriter