Lake Effect Weekend: Understanding the DOW, On That Note, Radio Chipstone, Ex Fabula
This weekend on Lake Effect:
A financial columnist explains why shouldn't care if the Dow Jones Industrial Average hits 20,000. Then, at the beginning of the new year, cellist Robert Cohen reflects on the power of music. Plus we have the latest episodes of Radio Chipstone and our storytelling series Ex Fabula.
- Allan Sloan, financial columnist, Washington Post
- Robert Cohen, "On That Note" contributor
- Gianofer Fields, material culture contributor
- Joanne Weintraub, essayist
- Leah DeLaney, Ex Fabula co-founder; Rachel Owens WUWM