Monday on Lake Effect: LGBTQ Inclusion Clinic, 'How Did You Do That?,' Cosmic Rays & Neutrinos
Monday on Lake Effect:
We talk with the medical director of the Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Inclusion Health Clinic. It’s the first clinic here to focus on the medical needs of the LGBTQ community. Later, our innovation feature, “How Did You Do That?,” speaks with a nurse who transformed her career to work in technology. We learn why Antarctica is a perfect place to study neutrinos, and essayist Linda Flashinski reflects on a hero among us.
- Dr. Andrew Petroll, Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Inclusion Clinic medical director
- How Did You Do That? (series)
- Justin Vandenbroucke, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Feature on Yerkes Observatory
- Linda Flashinski, essayist