Friday on Lake Effect: Medicaid Expansion, Project Milwaukee,
Friday on Lake Effect:
We look at Gov. Tony Evers’ plan to expand Medicaid access and how it could impact Wisconsinites. Then, we set the stage for our week-long Project Milwaukee series on the challenges of providing clean, safe drinking water in the region. Historian John Gurda gives a look back to the early days of water in Milwaukee, and we learn about the story of a Wisconsin woman who has run across the country, and inspired others to do the same.
- Sean Kirkby, assistant editor of Wisconsin Health News
- LaToya Dennis & Audrey Nowakowski, Project Milwaukee co-executive producers
- John Gurda, historian & author of Milwaukee: A City Built on Water
- Dan Simmons, Milwaukee Magazine
- Ashley Schneider, MS Run the US